Friday 12 May 2017

Generation why podcast and the murder of Amber Creek



Hey everyone, I have some news to share- I'm now a contributor over at the generation why podcast website!
I started a new job last month where I'm able to listen to podcasts all day long, which is something I previously never had a lot of extra time for. Generation why was the one that got me hooked, so I was totally excited when they asked me to write posts for them. 
The first topic I wrote about was the murder of Amber Creek which you can read by clicking here .

You can listen to the Generation the generation why podcasts over at their website [X] 
In their own words "Two friends, Aaron and Justin, discuss theories and share their opinions on unsolved murders, controversies, mysteries, conspiracies, and true crime."

If you don't have a lot of spare time to read, listening to true crime podcasts is a good way to catch up on recent cases and get new insights into old ones. 
I'll be making a favorite true crime podcasts post later this month, so check back for that. If you're old school you can sign up for Real Life is Horror updates by email by submitting your email into the box on the right. 

Catch you later!

7 comments:

  1. Well written.., and a horrible, tragic story. Ambers dreams, hopes, ambitions.., just gone, snuffed out. It makes me feel like I had been kicked in the stomach. Too easy to become lost in this darkest of places we call "Our World".., where monsters are all too real, and "happy endings" are lies..!! I hope Amber is finally safe.., I hope. Good Luck in your new job, man..!! ~Peace, Rho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment man, I see you comment a lot and I really appreciate it 💀

      Delete
    2. Damn, just saw this, ugh.. TY 2 4 your kind reply ! Sorry, I didnt c it sooner. Wonder if theres anything I can do so I dont miss anything you post..? Anyhoo, hope all is well, with your new oblig's. Autumn is, at last, finally near, & Samhain is upon us..!! Rejoice ! ;-) Ttyl ~Peace, Rho

      Delete
    3. if you're viewing the blog on your computer you can enter your email address in the box titled "get new post alerts" and you'll get an email whenever I update!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment.
      I never feel as though my posts are complete because it's so difficult to find the time to research every aspect and detail of each case but I'm going to try harder on my new posts :)

      Delete
  3. By chance is this covered in a podcast?

    ReplyDelete